Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Follow The Money

In my work on the Finance Committee, I have been pushing for more information and greater transparency. You may know that I ask a lot of questions! I am quite excited that for the first time, under our new Assistant General Manager of Finance, we have a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). It covers Fiscal Year 2014-2015.

"The intended purpose of the financial report is to provide the Board of Directors, customers of the Agency, and other interested parties with reliable information on the finances of the Agency."

Maze and Associates performed an independent audit and have issued an unmodified ("clean") opinion on the Agency financial statements for the year ending June 30, 2015.

You can view the CAFR here.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will continue to push for the availability of more public information.

No comments:

Post a Comment